Day 291: September 12 - Someone's watching over us!

I put my Guardian Angels to good use this weekend! Katie and I drove all over town on Saturday checking out garage sales. Then we picked up Daddy and drove from Fuquay to Southpoint to meet up with the in-laws. Despite all of that driving, especially going 75mph on the interstate with all three of us on board, it wasn't until I pulled into our parking spot at the mall that my tire decided to go. We got out of the car, and my niece said, "Umm, did you know your tire was flat?" and trust me, it was F-L-A-T. I didn't notice it driving, and they said the air was coming out of it quickly, so it had to have just popped as I was pulling in. Had it happened just five minutes earlier, it could have been BAD! I am so grateful for the amazing timing and the watchful eye of my Angels!!











No comments: