Day 280: September 1 - Mommy's having a bad day

I was near tears at my desk at work today! GAH! I am so tired, I'm tired of being tired. Working full time 45 minutes from home at a new job is kicking.my.butt. I don't know if this is PMS or what, but I am just miserably unhappy! I've even contemplated giving up breastfeeding even though I love breastfeeding, it's the pumping I abhor! Any virtual hugs out there?


We stopped by Walmart on the way home from school to do some light grocery shopping. After that, we hit up KFC so I could get something to eat, since my Chef is in Lincoln, NE this week. Katie was hungry as we were leaving Walmart, so getting through the ridiculously long wait at KFC was not enjoyable. I did learn on the drive home, however, that she can be easily distracted from the growling in her belly if you roll the windows down and then roll the window up and then roll the window down and then roll the window up. Oh the creativity that comes out when you're a mommy.




No comments: