Day 255: August 7 - 75 degrees, to be exact


Who is this baby who went back to sleeping through the night in her own crib? Thankfully, it’s MY daughter! Eight hours of blissful sleep in her own crib. I think the key really is a temperature of 75 degrees. Not even 74 did the trick, because that only got me 5-6 hours out of her. She was waking up every 2-3 hours when it was set at 72. Man I wish I had known this trick earlier! I've been so afraid of it being too warm and SIDS that I was keeping it colder. Now we do 75 and have an osccilating fan next to her bed.




I got an email from daddy today saying, "I think Katie is playing hookie today. Does that look like the face of a sick little girl?" Umm, no. It looks like the face of a girl who's fixin' to get spoiled by her Daddy!










No comments: