Day 254: August 6 - We're gonna miss you, Grammy!



Daddy came home so Grandma G is heading back home. As you can tell in the picture below, looks like Grammy has a hard time each time she has to leave her favorite little grandchild.



Another day, another unique sound Katie makes with her mouth. I found out from Miss Lisa that not only does Katie like meal time and her own bottles; she is interested in everyone else’s time in the highchair and their bottles. If she sees someone in the daycare highchair, she will stare at them wistfully, wondering if they’d be willing to share their snack. Yup, that’s my girl! I didn’t have my camera ready, but I walked in to see Katie staring over at Liam. Daddy would be so happy that Katie is taking such a liking to Liam still. That’s still Daddy’s choice for her, since he’s such a good and quiet boy.











No comments: