Day 253: August 5 - Wanting in on all of the action







Katie's daycare sheet today said: "I met a new friend today. Her name is Lauren."


Grammy and I met up for lunch at a local garden. I was scoping it out as a photo shoot location, and Grammy was enjoying the plants and flowers. It was soooo hot though that we were both dripping sweat by the time we left there!



After work, we all went to Home Depot to look at Gazebos again while Katie took a mini-nap. She woke up in time to head to Longhorn’s so Mommy could order her Flo’s Fillet medium well. Before my steak arrived, I thought I would feed Katie a little bit so that she didn’t start her fussing just as my hot steak arrived. We did fine for a minute or two, but then she discovered that there was a table of young women a few tables away, and gosh they were interesting to watch. She’d take a sip or two and then sneak her head around to stare at the girls. I’d remind her about the task at hand, and she’d get back to work for another sip or two before wanting an update on what the girls were doing. Such a nosey nelly!












No comments: