Day 83: Feb 16 - Meeting the "original Katie" born on 11/26

After spending the morning being absolutely adorable for Miss Julie, we headed off to our gym playdate. We walked for most of the time and then spent the last remaining minutes kicking on the surfboard and hanging out with the other mommies. Katie even piqued the interest of one of the boys there. He came over to show her his truck while he checked her out.

For supper, we met up with some of my local friends, so that they could meet Katie and Miss Julie. We had a yummy dinner at Pei Wei, and then Katie got passed around the table so that everyone could hold her. She was a little fussier than normal, and I felt so bad that she was crying in the arms of non-moms. I always feel like when she does that, she's extra birth control for them. ;-) I'd hate for my angel to be the reason why someone doesn't want to have their own child. Wierd fear, I know, but it wouldn't be me if it wasn't.