Day 79: Feb 12 - Oh the entertainment she gets!

OK, she is absolutely precious every morning when she wakes up. Her tiny grunts and peeps. I think I wake her up faster because I keep kissing her, I find her so adorable!

Today was gorgeous outside, so I put Katie in the Ergobaby carrier and we went on a little walk around the area. It was so nice to get out and get some fresh air! I’m excited Spring is finally here!

We opened up all the windows to let some of that air inside, and I worked on mopping the floors [oops, sorry, should have warned you to sit down before dropping the bombshell that I did a domestic activity, my bad!] while Katie was once again completely enthralled with the owls from her swing.

Daddy has outdone himself again in his efforts to A) entertain Katie so that she doesn’t fuss and B) torture one of the cats.




VIDEOS: