Day 345: November 5 - Never leave a child unattended

That's it, I give up! I just don't have the stamina to keep her in her own crib right now. Call me weak. Call me whatever you want. I just want and NEED a good night's sleep! Crib transitioning is off.

I had a meeting at work that I had to stay late for, so Daddy picked up Katie from daycare. I sent him a text message as I was heading into the meeting, just to confirm that he was still planning on picking her up. It took everything I had to stifle a laugh when I got this response back: Yes I am picking up the little diva so she can treat me like trash. She tramps all over my feelings without blinking an eyelash.

Daddy has convinced himself that Katie doesn't love him anymore. He doesn't quite get that she's 11 months old, and she isn't capable of making conscious decisions like that.

As you can see below, she continues to find fun and interesting things around the house to entertain her.







No comments: