Day 341: November 1 - Having a ball

Katie had her mini football the other day, and she managed to slam it down and it yelled "Go Dawgs". She started crying. Poor thing!

After my meltdown a month ago about wanting to give up pumping, I managed to stick with it awhile longer. Without the Reglan making me mentally crazy and the stress and pressure I was putting on my body, I was able to up my production to a decent amount and then supplemented the rest of what she needed. Today, however, I started cutting down the lunch pumping session. It's been hard to be chained to that pump every day at lunch and not really be able to go out to eat or socialize with coworkers, so I'm going to enjoy my new found freedom.

Katie continues to enjoy her own personal ball pit. It's even better when Daddy tries to chill on the couch and we pelt him from across the room with the balls.










No comments: