Day 219: July 2 - New trick?

I was wondering why Katie has suddenly started flopping over on the right side? I know she learns new "tricks" all the time, and most of them are cute and entertaining, but last night, she started bending over towards the right as she was playing with Daddy. I wasn't sure if it was a new trick or some developmental issue. The answer from my friend Christina? She's doing it because she can and she's trying new things.







Whew! She's highly entertaining as she does it, but I wasn't sure why it suddenly started, why it's only the right side, and why she is constantly doing it. Guess it's one more of her gooberish tricks.


We went out to lunch with a friend and her baby and then stopped by work to say hi to Miss Barb. Miss Barb has the best shiny jewelry. It also tastes nummy too!


















No comments: