Day 200: June 13 - Hangin' with Nolan

We started our day with some nice relaxing massages before heading over to hang out with Nolan. Unfortunately, the day declined once the sun started setting....

Life is totally kickin' my butt. I've been in bed or asleep by 7pm every night this week and I'm STILL tired! I'm not producing enough milk to feed my baby, so she gets frustrated at super time and then in the middle of the night, she's starving so she wakes up and wants to eat more. I think AF is on her way, thus affecting my milk, oh and the mountains of stress at work, but I'm working fast and furious to overcome the supply shortage. I even resorted to drinking a beer to help! YUCK!!! Even the LC said she couldn't recommend anything more than what I was doing. Sigh! OK, what is this head movement I'm seeing on the monitor??? GO BACK TO SLEEP, ANGEL!!!!!! It's 4am!!!!

























No comments: