Day 142: Apr 16 - My baby's first cold!

Katie was so congested this morning she stopped breathing! Daddy got to daycare and Katie turned all red, stopped breathing for a few seconds and then let loose with vomit with mucus. She woke up several times last night coughing, and she did the red thing last night before bedtime while coughing too. I've suctioned her nose non-stop, her crib is elevated, and the humidifer was on high. Daddy had me to call the pedi to try and fit her in for an appointment.

I went to the hospital to see my friend's new baby boy at lunchtime. He was so tiny and sooooo adorable. It's hard to believe Katie was that small once herself! My stay was cut short, however, when Daddy called and told me I had to come home ASAP. Daddy had a project for work due in three hours, and he didn't have time to take Katie back to daycare or watch her while trying to finish his work.

We spent the afternoon snuggling and suctioning. It is not easy seeing your baby sick, but it does make for some awesome snuggling sessions!








BABY NOLAN:

No comments: