Day 141: Apr 15 - Peek a boo!

This is the message I received from Daddy this morning: It was hard dropping her off today. She was laughing and smiling this morning, and I think once we were at day care, she realized I was leaving because her mood changed. Her smile seemed to disappear. It was sad. So when are you going to let me be the stay at home dad? It would pay more in the long run because I will be her teacher, her mentor, her shining guiding light.

Oh Daddy, would you keep Katie as busy as daycare does? Today she got to have lots of floor time to stretch, play on the exersaucer, watch the teacher fake a sneeze and watch her laugh. and sing "Friends 1,2,3".

Miss Lisa also made a Family Tree tree to go above Katie's crib. It has pictures of all of her special family and friends to watch over her while she naps.

As we were leaving school today, I noticed that she was missing a button on her outfit. Made quite the cute little peephole to see her tummy.






No comments: